19 August 2008

xxxTuesday's New ReleasesXXX

Oooo Tuesday, Tuesday. I thought you hadn't much in store for us, but Oh!, you do indeed... almost too much to keep track of. First off:

Youth Novels by Lykke Li
Is finally, finally, and I mean Finally out officially in the US. Go buy it.

Jaguar Love's album Take Me To The Sea is now on the shelf.
I still cant' get it out of my head. This one is changing how I listen to, perceive, and process the concept of "music." By the fifth spin, you'll be uncontrollably drawn to it. (Listen to last Friday's Take A Leak!)


Shwayze drops a self-titled album today. Who are these guys, really, I mean. I don't know whether to groove, laugh or put it on MTV's TRL. I do know there is a corresponding show about these fellas coming on MTV called Buzzin' (named after their first single). Has anyone seen it?
Here is their video Hollywood:






Stereolab-Chemical Chords:
Click the cover for a listen!




The Walkmen - You & Me
On the Water:

MusicPlaylist







The Stills - Oceans Will Rise

Click the pic!!! See what's in store.
Being Here:

Has anyone seen my head, by any chance?






Uh Huh Her's Common Reaction is finally here too.


I love hot lesbians.



Fiery Furnaces release Remember-A Live Concert Compilation. Woooooop!


The Toadies have returned from the Possum Kingdom with No Deliverance:



Earth To The Dandy Warhols is the... uh... Dandy Warhols new album:


Hope something in there is satisfying.

=New Tuesday, Same Old *Haute Mess*

No comments: