18 November 2008

xxxPatrick Wolf TV Launches!XXX


From Patrick Wolf's Myspace:

"Today is the launch of my Youtube channel, Patrick Wolf Tv
This will be an official source of visual communication from me
documenting my journeys past, present and future...
I have been filming much of the last few years on the road
not knowing what I may end up using these little documents for...
I have decided it now time to start editing all this mass of footage
into small chapters I am calling my "journal".. I have even come
across a video of the launch concert for Lycanthropy I did in a
little abandoned taxi rank in east london over five years ago.

To start off with, Is Chapter One, a little personal scrap book of visual memories
from america, the long drives through the deserts, sweaty mid summer
stages, the amazing experience
of meeting my american audiences... The soundtrack is a
backing to a new song I programmed while driving through
death valley during the day and night long drives across the states..
I hope you enjoy it... make me know if you want more... there is over five years
of footage to share and many stories to tell. Im so excited by this new channel
that has been set up, a total new and intimate medium of staying in contact
with you all directly.

Today I recorded the string sections for the new album and the final vocals and choir parts will be completed with in the next week.. Then to mixing.. I should have the album all done and ready to go for 2009 before christmas. Lots of exciting news to come which I cant wait to share.

In the mean time enjoy Patrick Wolf Tv... its only just begun!

biggest love xx pw"




=One, *HM*

No comments: