10 July 2008

xxxS.A.M.S.P.A.R.R.O.xxx

"The future. I've seen it. I know what it's like. And so you better listen up when I'm kissing the mic."

Photobucket

Don't let the fact that Sam Sparro (real name: Sam Falson) was once a child actor or that he was named after Australian radio mascot, Sammy Sparrow, deter you from checking out his debut, BLACK & GOLD. A rising star in the UK, Sparro's BLACK & GOLD was released this past week in the US. The single BLACK & GOLD already resides in my iTunes Top 25 (49 plays). He's hot. He's gay (he and his BF like to mix things up with the occasional threesome). And he's electro funk pop. What's not to enjoy?

Click play to hear HOT MESS...


MusicPlaylist



HOT TRAX off BLACK & GOLD: Waiting for Time, 21st Century Life, Pocket
Sam Sparro - Sam Sparro (Bonus Track Version)


Cottonmouth off BLACK & GOLD



Posted some Sam Sparrow vids under my favorites on my YouTube channel.

Sam Sparro Official Fan Site

Know: Sam's father, a gospel minister and recording artist, has written music for Star Trek and Queer Eye For the Straight Guy.

No comments: