01 February 2009

xxxLet Me Introduce You...xxx

... In case you don't already know...

Lady Gaga


Just Dance



"A girl's got to use what she's given and I'm not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don't say I dress sexily on stage - what I do is so extreme. It's meant to make guys think: 'I don't know if this is sexy or just weird.'"


President's Message



“It’s Madonna’s Erotica and Bowie’s thunderbolt theatrics all rolled into a gimmicky but delicious attack on ordinary pop” - The Independent


Poker Face (Acoustic)



"The Fame is about how anyone can feel famous. Pop culture is art. It doesn’t make you cool to hate pop culture, so I embraced it and you hear it all over The Fame. But, it’s a sharable fame. I want to invite you all to the party. I want people to feel a part of this lifestyle."


Paris Hilton meets Lady Gaga



gettin' his fix - tabloid junkie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More like Lady Ca-Ca!